- 2 tbsp Beeswax
- 2 tbsp Shea Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- approximately 15-20 drops of essential oils of your choice.
Lip balm hardens quickly as it cools, have everything ready before you start this project
Get the tube tray, I found it to really make the project easier. And as often as I lose lip balm tubes, it will worth the cost, I can make many tubes at a time for backups.
- Double boiler
- Lip balm tubes or jars
- Pipette or tube tray
- Place the beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in the double boiler.
- Use the wisk to stir until everything has melted and it is smooth.
- Turn off heat, stir in your essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into your jars, or tubes.
- Let your lip balm completely harden before you put the tops on them.